- “www.theworldofbattle.com” (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is owned and operated by The World Of Battle [TWOB], a sole proprietorship firm.
- The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
The Website is an online platform where Users can log on and subscribe to the portal. The subscription can be either monthly or yearly. Upon subscription the Users can gain access and intimation to various contests and tournaments. Winners of these tournaments shall be awarded with various prizes in the form of money and/or goodies.
- To use the services provided on the Website and to access the portal, it is compulsory to create an account and subscribe. A User may create an account on the Website which shall collect only Your basic information. To create an account, you need to choose a username and password. You also have the option of linking your social media accounts, such as Your Facebook or Google Plus account with the TWOB account, to create your TWOB You must keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your transactions on the Website.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the event you provide us with false/inaccurate details or TWOBhas a reasonable ground to believe that false and inaccurate information has been furnished, we hold the right to permanently suspend your account.
- Services on the Website would be available to only select geographies in India. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.TWOBreserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit access to the Website, if it is discovered or brought to its notice that you are a minor and disqualify such User and forfeit his/her prize.
- Users playing the paid formats of the contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana. If it is found that a user playing the paid formats of the contest(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, TWOBshall disqualify such User and forfeit any prize won by such user. Further TWOBmay, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend orterminate such User’s account with TWOB. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game Deposit Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User’s bank account, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by TWOB/ Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- Licenseand Access
- TWOBgrants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of TWOB. Such limited license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any portion of the Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent ofTWOB. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of TWOB and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of TWOB. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing TWOB’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of TWOB. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
- You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
- This includes contacting you through information received through other parties. The use of this Website is also your consent to receive SMSes/ whatsapp messages from Us at any time we deem fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls. The user can opt out from such communication and/or newsletters either by unsubscribing on the Website itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and all other policies followed by Us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of such objectives, and no other calls will be made.
- User Obligations
- You are a restricted user of this Website.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- In places where this Website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and is in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the Website, including any Website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- Copyright and Trademark
- TWOB, expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, services, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Website. Access to or use of the Website does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Website are owned by TWOB. Any use of the Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of TWOB.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of TWOB. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Website. Access to or use of the Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party Websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply TWOB’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- THE Website, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS Website IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TWOBMAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND RESULTS OBTAINED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE Website, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. TWOBALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
- THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE Website IS DONE ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND HE/SHE WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS/HER COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. TWOB ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR Website WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY Website OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL TWOB, ITS OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE VENDOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE Website, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
- THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either You or TWOB. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Website. TWOBmay terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website including by terminating or deleting any accounts. In the event of any breach by a User, User shall compensate TWOB for all losses, harm, claims and expenses that may arise.Such termination will be without any liability to TWOB.
- Hostingof Third Party Information
The Website hosts information provided by third parties. We are in no manner responsible to you for the accuracy, legitimacy and trueness of the information so hosted. We take reasonable care to ensure such accuracy but we are not responsible for the information so furnished. You agree to not hold us liable for the falsification of any such provided information.
- Tax & TDS Policy
- Any tax/levies/duty etc., as applicable, shall be paid by the user of the platform.
- TDS as applicable as per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act, 1961, shall be withheld by TWOB from the winnings made by the user.
- The User will have to provide his valid PAN card copy enabling TWOBto deduct TDS as and where applicable.
- Conditionsof Participation
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by TWOB to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a contest or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the User;
- Colluding with any other User(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose
- Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of any other offers or promotions;
- Tampering with the administration of a contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a contest;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to TWOB Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk);
- Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the examples of Abuse); or
- Any User is found to be using unethical means to gain an unfair advantage during the matches or is found to be a cheater at any time in the past in the relevant game.
- It is clarified that in case a User is found to be in violation of this policy, TWOB reserves its right to initiate appropriate Civil/Criminal remedies as it may be advised other than forfeiture and/or recovery of prize money if any.
- Disputes and Jurisdiction
- Miscellaneous Provisions
TWOB shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond TWOB’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any Sports Event to which a Game relates. In such circumstances, TWOB shall also be entitled to cancel any related Game(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
Unless otherwise explicitly specified, TWOB is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with any international, national or domestic gaming or sports body/franchise including, but not limited to Supercell, Activision, Garena or any other game or game developer.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of TWOB, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at email@example.com.