1. Where to find contest on TWOB’s page?
You will find all contests run by us under the Tournaments tab.
2. What kinds of contests are available on TWOB’s page?
We organize free as well as paid contests for our users. We also organize contests which users can participate by using their ‘Bonus Cash’ only.
3. Can I play contests with my squad?
Yes, with our Team feature available under user’s Dashboard, you can create a team and add your friends in your squad.
4. What is Sergeant Leaderboard?
We have created a Sergeant Leaderboard to reward the top soldier with an amazing reward.
5. What is Recruiting Specialist Leaderboard?
We have created a Recruiting Specialist Leaderboard to reward the top recruiter with an amazing reward.
6. What is Hall of Shame?
We have zero tolerance policy towards cheaters/ hackers. A user who is found to be playing with unfair means will find his/her name in our Hall of Shame list. The user’s account will be banned permanently.
7. How do I report a cheater/ hacker?
If you suspect anyone playing a contest using unfair means, we recommend that you share with us proof of the same on email@example.com with subject line ‘Hacker/ Cheater’. Our team will investigate the issue and respond to you in a reasonable time.
8. How do I report if players are teaming-up in the contest?
If you suspect player teaming-up we recommend that you share with us proof of the same on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Teaming-up’. Our team will investigate the issue and respond to you in a reasonable time.
9. How do I participate in GiveAways?
We organize monthly GiveAways on our social media platforms and the details regarding participation in GiveAways can be found there.
10. How do I contact TWOB for queries not listed here?
We recommend that you use the chat box on our website or write to us at email@example.com. We pinky-swear to respond to you.